The Executive Services Department provides support to all aspects of Teslin Tlingit Council (TTC), including the political, executive and administrative branches. Executive Services staff coordinate meetings for all government bodies, conduct background research on political and policy matters, support the work of Executive Council (link to Executive Council page, Governance) and Management Board, and assist the Departments as required. Executive Services is responsible for internal communications between Departments and external communications with all other governments, agencies and media.
An outcome driven, ‘triple E Government’ - efficient, effective and empowering.
- To improve the effectiveness and efficiency of government political leadership
- To bring about a focused plan and the capacity for pursuing the political interests of TTC
- To improve the effectiveness and efficiency of government planning and management
- To ensure internal and external communications are consistent and effective
- To create and implement a Community Economic Development strategy for the Traditional Territory.