Workforce Development Department
The Workforce Development Department is responsible for staff recruitment and capacity development to ensure the effective operation of Teslin Tlingit Council at present and into the future. The department is responsible for fostering the growth and education of Teslin Tlingit Citizens, and delivers services and programs that aid Citizens to achieve their full potential in a culturally rich environment.
Empowering Citizens to be their best.
- Programs and services exist that are successfully engaging Citizens in efforts to strengthen their self-reliance.
- TTC has professional development assessment, coaching, training, and wellness services available to all staff and Council members.
- There is a consistent practice of case management, collaboration, and learning among staff.
- K-12 students are consistently succeeding at school.
- Language training programs and services are designed and being accessed by Citizens.