The Access regulation establishes requirements for a permit and notice to TTC by persons seeking to exercise a Final Agreement access right (an example being mineral claim owner’s right to cross over Settlement Lands).

Settlement Land Access Regulation
Settlement Land Access Notification Requirements
Settlement Land Access Permit Application form 


Helpful Links

Randy Keleher, TTC Lands Manager
Phone: (867) 390-2532 ext. 375

Auto Scroller